Best Practice Psychotherapy, LLC:
· Has a strong dedication to serving the best interest of each client.
· Will not discriminate between clients or professional based on age, race, creed, disabilities, preferences or other personal concerns.
· Maintains an objective and professional relationship with each client.
· Respects the rights and views of other mental health professionals.
· Will appropriately end services or refer clients to other programs when appropriate.
· Will evaluate personal limitations, strengths, biases and effectiveness on an ongoing basis for the purpose of self-improvement and continually attain further education and training.